Monday, October 10, 2005

Before this blog...

Things I penned recently before I created this blog:


300905
Heavier workload, doctrinal testing, a change of shepherd, a tempting relationship, all together. Things sure come all at one go. I woke up with a headache and a bad dream, in which many of my brothers and sisters fell away, yet at the end of it, I was still praising God. Amazingly, when I woke up, I continued from my dream singing “Do you feel the mountains tremble.” God really spoke to be about humbling myself, I was in tears after I worship with the song “I Will”. A new perspective: There is something to be learned from everyone. Even if I am being put me under my ex-sheep, I will still serve You. For ultimately, I am serving the Lord God, not man. A humbling revelation, yet one that is very important and shows the character of a true servant; no longer with the leader word attached to it.
I will persevere on. I will.

081005
A satisfaction to just be a servant, yet yearning to be a servant-leader to extend God’s kingdom further. Not easy, but is it ideal? And is being a servant-leader the best way to extend His kingdom? Not necessary, but pastorally true.
Tired of desiring and waiting? Perhaps.
Overcome all these negative thoughts, I shall.
Lord give me the right attitude towards all these. I just want to serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home