Monday, October 10, 2005

1st Fresh post in my blog!

Passed my final theory test, cleared it in 25min, 1st one to come out. :p
However I have to wait till march for my driving practical L.

Sickness, it comes to all man. Today both my sheep and my cousin had headache. The 1st thing I did was to suggest to them to take panadol and take a nap. Tryphoza told me that she did, but her headache was persistent.
This reminded me of seeking God 1st in everything. Not that there is anything wrong to attempt using practical human methods to solve your problems, but we are 1st of all Christians. We must never leave out the God factor in our lives, if not how different then are we from those who do not know Him?

Greater confidence and assurance in God. Don’t turn to him only when there’s no other solution, but seek Him 1st always. Another area to grow in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home