Thursday, April 20, 2006

Early in the morning...

"As long as the river flows, as long as the wind blows
My heart belongs to
As long as the seasons change, as long as the farmers need the rain
My heart belongs to You
Lord, I know I don't deserve the grace You give
So I will give my heart to You that I might live
You are my God, early in the morning will I
Rise to meet You, rise to meet You
You are my Lord, early in the morning will I
Rise to meet You, rise to meet You"

It's just so wonderful to wake up on a weekday morning, knowing that you dont have to report to camp. I basked in the sunlight that streamed through my window, it's really rare for me, because I usually wake up at 5.30am to go to camp.
I am quite a choleric person, usually seeking to do something humanly productive. However, I chose to just spend time with God on this beautiful morning.
The unhurried time available, to just worship God with my guitar and read his word is just so refreshing to me. I really must spend such kairos time with my Father whenever I can.

Now back to my choleric nature. What should I do today? All the NS guys are in camp, Jiehui & Daniel have just left for the Thailand church camp...
I thought of going back to AJC, to visit my ex-teachers, and perhaps chit-chat with some of the J1 hoppies there. But come to think of it I dont even know the current J2s, I'm 2 years their senior. Though some may still remember from my short relief teaching stint last year. :p
Or maybe I should go to Xinmin sec and visit my ex-students... (I hope to relief teach there again next year after NS.)
Or I could just go disturb freedy prajitna but he is really serious about completing his assignment, better not...
Then again, I think that I should do some caregroup visiting today: I have 2 in mind, Jinqi's cg & my ex-sheep Thaddeus's... Ok I'll ask them about it. :p

But 1st, I should just go for a haircut before lunch. My RSM told me that my hair is getting long yesterday. hahazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home