Thursday, October 13, 2005

Zero Welfare

My camp had zero welfare, and now it's in the negative range. No stay out unless approved by CO. And to add to that my chief clerk won't give me any off days for mugging so hard for the human resource test.

I thought I would be able to stay out once I manage to get a letter from TTSH next week, but no! They had to call up and cancel my appointment, because there were not enough doctors available that day! Worst still, postponing it to more than a month later! Can you believe it? A hospital cancelling their patient's appointment?! This is absurd. I'm going to call in again tomorrow and have a good chat with them, hopefully i can get an earlier date.

STRESS! It is a fallacy that admin life is good, at least in 1 Guards. So many problems, plus I haven't even taken over courses yet. NS exploits people. I'm even thinking of work during bed time!

God please give me the strength and metal stamina to carry on. I know this is a test. I shall overcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home