Sunday, November 13, 2005

A long day

Well just summarising the past 2 days:

1stly the combined church prayer meet on Fri, I'm glad I chose to go for it, even though it was totally out of the way in Bukit Merah. There was a blackout during the prayer meet, there was no music, no lights. Amazingly however, the microphones were still working. We continued to pray as a church, worshipping God in Spirit & in Truth. It was really a great experience, it's more than the music, it's about Jesus. I'm reminded of the song "Heart of Worship" (If u know how the song came about, u'll be able to identify with me :p). Prayer isn't a natural activity, we have to deliberately set aside time to pray. I choose to build up my prayer life. I want to have longer conversations with the Lord, growing and exercising my spiritual giftings, to be in His presence is just so wonderful. I'll be going for every prayer meeting if I can.

Kbox on Saturday morning before service, sang quite a few songs, throat went abit sore. Kbox is really a good place to slack, even if u don't really want to sing :p The BBQ fish was nice.

Church service thereafter, my sorethroat didn't hinder me, I was all out praising & worshipping God. The sermon by our Thai pastor was great too. My throat was better already. There was this cute little British boy who came for service, name's Matthew, if he gets into a Singapore school, we'll have a British in our group. :)

Caregroup was long, more than 3 hours in fact. We really shared from our hearts, played jiehui's favourite game which I didn't really fancy hahaz and wrote encourage cards for each other. :) Our cg is growing. Thank you God.

Went to get new guitar strings, just made it in time, the shutters were half way down. Then accompanied jeremy to carrefour to shop around.
X-square the girls were playing fatal frame 2, screaming really loudly, they were really attracting attention. hahaz The gummies that I bought were really delicious, everyone said so, and daniel kept eating them. :p Raced daytona, in which daniel miraculously came in 1st, which he so proudly proclaimed and didn't want to play another game. LOL

Home. It has been a long day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home