Saturday, November 05, 2005

Time to serve

Advertised for church camp today, wearing uniform and doing a short skit. We had to be there at 11am for rehearsal, and do it for both 1st and 2nd service. I must say that at 1st I wasn't too keen about it. Honestly speaking, bringing and wearing uniform to nexus on saturday isn't really a "I'm excited kind of thing." It was more of a chore, serving out of my comfort zone, going so early to nexus. My mum wasn't too keen on me leaving that early either. We had a rather long conversation, which resulted in me being late for the rehearsal. Must work on this issue...
However, after the whole thing finished, my perspective changed. No doubt it was serving out of my comfort zone, and to a certain extend, humiliation for the funny act, but it was fun. And most importantly, we did it as a caregroup, serving together. We did it as a team. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home