Sunday, October 23, 2005

So many things, so little time.

There are just so many things that I want to do, yet so little time. With the bulk of my time given to the nation, there is little left for me to do the thousand and one things I have in mind.
My top priority will be the Kingdom. This must never change no matter how packed my schedule may be.
Next comes xiaoting, peter and rayson. Their Os/As are coming really soon, as their tutor, I really want to give them my best. Hopefully they'll do well.
Then comes my driving and dance lessons. I actually wanted sign up to join jinqi, eugene and ruisi for dance lessons, however on 2nd thought, my graduating students are more important. I'll leave this aside until Os/As are over. Then I'll start my driving lessons too. I've decided to take automatic transmission, though it's $28 per lesson compared to manual which is only $24. Overall, less lessons are required and it will be cheaper. Plus I don't have to spend so much time learning and I don't foresee myself driving a manual car. So this is a wiser choice.
Hopefully I will be able to cope with both the driving & dance lessons, as well as prepare for the Christmas harvest.
Father, please give me wisdom to manage my time better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home