Friday, May 05, 2006

2 days... looking back.

The passed 2 days have been fulfilling for me, that is, for a rather choleric person.
On Thursday after work, I met up with jiehui to discuss alot about the NS group & ministry. A good point that was brought up is that you can't build the NS ministry the same way as high school & JC, the dynamics are totally different. NS ministry has to be build by imparting Vision & not fun. When everyone has different schedules & you don't meet your cg members even once a week, it isn't all that fun. He also shared about his Thailand missionary trip which sounded really great, I will really want to go on missions trip next time too.
After that I went to stay over at my ex-sheep's house, had a nice time catching up with him, as well as his elder sis.
In the morning, I helped his mum to fix a lack of disk space problem on their desktop. (By the way if you use norton internet security & you are always out of disk space, ask me for help.) I managed to clear about 57GB of space on their computer!
I left a mango pudding for on tryphoza's table before I left their house.
I decided to take a long walk home, on the way back, stopped by Freedy Prajitna's condo and visited him. We had a really great time catching up and sharing about our lives and spiritual conversations.
Left freedy's place, bought lunch home back to eat, left for my driving lessons. (My driving instructor mentioned that he is going to vote for Workers Party.)
Went home & took a really long 3 hours nap.
Hurried down to plaza singapura for games committee meeting. Had BK for dinner, more than a month since I savoured it. If all goes well, camp games is really going to be great this june! Much better than december's. :) God please provide us with all the resources we need!

Lots of activities again tomorrow. Raymond will be coming for service, I'm excited to meet him again.

Holy Spirit, I want to serve with you in me & by my side always. I want the supernatural power that only the God of all creation can give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home