Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sunday, 24Hr duty until Monday. Tue, 24Hr duty until Wed. It's quite tiring...
So many things on my mind that I want to do, yet always facing the lack of time...
Finally this week I'll be able to see all my guys, field camp is finally over for them. Must get everyone to register for Camp. Talking about that camp games... time is ticking. Better be more focus. Mother's day this weekend, but my parents are leaving the country! Can't celebrate :(
I've invited my mum for saturday's service, but she gave me a "i don't know answer."
I got a pair of tickets to watch a movie at cineleisure on mon-Thu. Think I'll be taking off on Thurs to watch it... Who shall I date? Hmm... maybe one of the uni students who is having their summer break. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home