Thursday, November 24, 2005

Camp Shift

Busy week this has been, 1 Guards just shifted to bedok. We spent alot of time packing and unloading. Bedok camp 1 is a super old camp, used as a transitory place for many units. Guess I won't be going home during weekdays.

It hasn't been a very good week, with disputes in with someone who is really arrogant in camp. His arrogance is really getting to me.
Well but what he said, made me realise something about myself. I am someone who likes to do things alone in camp, e.g. go for lunch alone. Perhaps, this is partly due to my choleric nature, I'm quite task oriented. This makes some people think that I'm selfish and self-centred. I'm making a concious effort to change this right now, asking people to come along for lunch, volunteering to go the extra mile, etc.

Father I need your help. Help me to love those around me. Give me strength as I face obstacles.
2 Cor 12:10b For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Change me, mould me, refine me.
I need your empowerment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home