Saturday, December 17, 2005

This Christmas, I must not miss.

A flurry of activities and Christmas is coming. Though it's the holiday season, I've been really busy with work. With all the HR checks and MSD inspections coming up, I've been working late into the night, past 10pm. To add to that, I was sick for almost this entire week, from food poisoning.
There were guitar lessons & sentosa outings for the rest of central & AOC, but none that I could attend. And now, because of someone's poor planning of duties and under-the-table transactions, I'm being activated for tomorrow's, Sunday 24h duty, even though i'm not the reserve. Doubt I'll be able to leave camp during the nights for this coming week.
Guys who are enlisting soon, please enjoy your civilian life! hahaz

Despite all these, I pray that I won't miss this Christmas, the real spirit and reason behind it. It's so easy to be lost and consumed by your own problems. Lord I pray that this will not happen to me. Give me strength that I may look beyond myself and see the need of others, their need to know the true meaning behind all the festive sales, nice lighting & music, and to embrace the reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home